Residual Income Online

Here is another keyword or keyphrase that I am currently working with - "Residual income Online". I am not doing any better yet with this phrase as I am still in the twentieth spot as of this writing. The other residual income keywords are doing well in the SERPs except for this one.

I am not really sure what is the reason behind this scenario since the other phrases I am working with the root keyword "residual income" are all doing well. They are all now in the first page of Google and they are now receiving clicks although the click-through rate is still not that high.

But I am now concentrating on "residual income online" since this is the keyword that received the highest number of clicks among the other keywords. More back links are now made online and I hope this can catch up with the other residual income phrases in due course.